""""LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

""""LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

Post by steven g » Fri, 04 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Anyone out there have metraeyes modeller or turbo.pxp, Please mail me
for an exchange with more interesting ipas...

""""LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

Post by steven g » Fri, 04 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Anyone out there have metraeyes modeller or turbo.pxp, Please mail me
for an exchange with more interesting ipas...

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. render farm software

3. Dss Satellite "HU"&"H"card programming click link

4. 3d people

5. ***WHICH IS BEST CAPTURE"SNAPPY""AIGOTCHA"?***

6. Creating avi files from screen captures using AVIFil32.DLL

7. HELP - "mli"/"mat"

8. "Fur"/"hair" texture

9. popen("gnuplot", "w")

10. wortarten von "manche", "mehrere" und "wenn"

11. povray "polygon" into a modeller

12. "Making Shadows with RenderMan for Modellers"