STARWARS models

Post by Frank Fleur » Fri, 10 May 1996 04:00:00

Hello I'm looking for STARWARS models
Has anyone .3ds or .dxf files of them ...
please mail them to me ....

thanks ....

Frank

STARWARS models

Post by Mok-yi Ch » Fri, 10 May 1996 04:00:00

: Hello I'm looking for STARWARS models
: Has anyone .3ds or .dxf files of them ...
: please mail them to me ....

: thanks ....

: Frank

Check out Harry H. Chang's Star Wars models page!! http://www.loop.com/~hhc
it's simply AWESOME.. everything you want about Star Wars (mesh that
is..) is there, a must see.

- Mok-Yi Chow

STARWARS models

Post by a938 » Sun, 12 May 1996 04:00:00

>Hello I'm looking for STARWARS models
>Has anyone .3ds or .dxf files of them ...
>please mail them to me ....
>thanks ....
>Frank

It just amaze me that there still are people who do not
know about my collection of Star Wars Models.

come to my site now!

http://www.loop.com/~hhc

STARWARS models

Post by Mike Edmonst » Sun, 12 May 1996 04:00:00

>Hello I'm looking for STARWARS models
>Has anyone .3ds or .dxf files of them ...
>please mail them to me ....
>thanks ....
>Frank

I have most of the movie meshes.
what do you need.

                Mike

STARWARS models

Post by Rolan Business Machine Co. Inc » Mon, 13 May 1996 04:00:00

> >Hello I'm looking for STARWARS models
> >Has anyone .3ds or .dxf files of them ...
> >please mail them to me ....

> >thanks ....

> >Frank

> I have most of the movie meshes.
> what do you need.

>                 MikeWhile you are at it, I can use any Starwars models I can get.

STARWARS models

Post by Matthia » Tue, 14 May 1996 04:00:00

i think most of the star wars vehicles can be found at
http://avalon.viewpoint.com/ or so.

greetings,
Matze

1. StarWars Models

I have had a larger response than expected for the x-wing and tie
fighters I mentioned in an earlier post. I will try to put them at
povray.org tonight. The files are:
        jmxwing.zip - xwing.inc and misc gifs for the paint ect...
        jmtie.zip - tiefight.inc  pov code for the TIE and TIE advanced

Another post mentioned seeing these before. Unless you just down-loaded
my entry for this months competition, you have not seen these. I created
them from scratch and have only used them in a few images that only exist
on a couple of machines.

The TIE Advanced is a bit lacking. I forgot to cut the holes in the front
of the solar panel mounts. For the image I used it in, I didn't need them.

If you can't handle the zip format, write me an e-mail. Maybe we can
work something out for a different format.

"Put that thing away before you get us all killed.."

2. Printing Problem

3. Starwars models

4. Surface intersections

5. Looking for StarWars models for 3DSr4.

6. Epson Scanner Driver for 300-ES?

7. StarWars Craft Models

8. graph

9. StarWars style text

10. Starwars Site..

11. StarWars 1

12. intercambio de renders y fotos de starwars

13. Starwars TPM