Hello...I am Animator ...i need friend to TALK ..thru ICQ

Hello...I am Animator ...i need friend to TALK ..thru ICQ

Post by Mark » Wed, 24 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hello...

MY Name Markus
i need friend for discussing the 3D ( Max or Softimage )

Please Contact me thru ICQ #3080089

BYE

Post by Dan McMilla » Thu, 25 Dec 1997 04:00:00

>Hello...

>MY Name Markus
>i need friend for discussing the 3D ( Max or Softimage )

>Please Contact me thru ICQ #3080089

>BYE

Hi Markus

My name is Dan McMillan, I am a 3D Animator for Outrage Entertainment
working on Descent3, using MAX 2.0.  I will try to help you with whatever
questions you may have, as far as my knowledge goes. Like any other high
tech industry, it is the animators responsibility to keep up with all the
latest tools for his trade.
So if you have a serious problem, please just ask.

Daniel

Hello...I am Animator ...i need friend to TALK ..thru ICQ

I hope you can make Descent 3 better than 1 and 2, they sucked.

Post by Dave » Fri, 26 Dec 1997 04:00:00

?

> That was uncalled for... civility goes along way... And.. the old adage..
> "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all."

> --
> Sincerely,
> Chris Singletary

I agree completely........what a rude thing to do..........probably some
scrooge.? I hope he can make
his 2nd post better, because his first one _sucked_.?????? ;-)

Hello...I am Animator ...i need friend to TALK ..thru ICQ

It's not my fault it sucked, I had nothing to do with it.

Post by Crew Reynold » Tue, 30 Dec 1997 04:00:00

> I hope you can make Descent 3 better than 1 and 2, they sucked.

They did not, as you so eloquently put it, "suck".
I enjoyed them both and look forward to Descent 3.

1. Hello my friends

*** post for FREE via your newsreader at post.newsfeeds.com ***

Glad to be here
just checking whether posting works

-----==  Over 90,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

2. Modelling a sphere in LW?

3. adv: Hello European friends.......

4. How to make a line??

5. colorize image like i am looking thru a color lens

6. Can You Answer These?

7. Budding Animator needs help. RDS vs AM

8. NURBS

9. A certain animation - does anyone know what I am talking about

10. Introduction: hello I am Christine

11. Hello, help me for i am a newb :)

12. prayers to the animators who have family or friends invovled in the tower collapses

13. EMERGENCY!!!!ANIMATORS I TALKED TO ON MONDAY PLEASE CALL