flickering lights

Post by Davi » Tue, 13 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Any ideas on how to make flickering lights?  Like a lightning strike or a
light bulb about to die or fire.

flickering lights

Post by Plissk » Tue, 13 Apr 1999 04:00:00

>Any ideas on how to make flickering lights?  Like a lightning strike or a
>light bulb about to die or fire.

Easiest way is to assign a noise controller to your light source's
intensity value.  This is handled in the trackview.  Just add a
controller to the multiplier and play!

Plissken

1. Flicker Light Studio presents Tom Repasky

Hello everyone :-)

It's been a year or so since I have been here nice to see not much has
changed (except less spam/junk mail).  I have always enjoyed the
opinions and views of others and the suggestions/comments.

I would like to welcome you all to re-visit (or visit for the first
time) my web site (Flicker Light? Studio).  During the past year my site

has under gone many changes and many new images have been added.  My art

continues to be well liked and appreciated around the world.  Recent
articles in magazine(s) have portrayed me as a  leading digital fine
artist in the world today.

http://members.aol.com/repasky

Stop by if you are interested in unique and expressive visual art
created on a computer with 3d and 2d applications.  There is no x-rated
material on my site so if that is what you seek, you will be
disappointed :-)  Currently my site has over 200 images created during
the past 3 years.

Cheers
Tom

--
Tom Repasky
Flicker Light Studio

2. Problems with font symbol, italic

3. BMRT&flickering lights

4. Maya vs. Lightwave

5. Random Flickering Light

6. sourceforge/status/patches/pm3d

7. Flickering Lights

8. Flicker Flicker Flicker and big Bitmaps

9. Flicker Flicker Always a Flicker

10. Flickering Candle light

11. Flickering flame light

12. Flicker in lighting