Making a flic into an executable?

Post by Douglas Smi » Wed, 28 Feb 1996 04:00:00

  Can anyone tell me how to go about making an executable file that
integtrates a flic that I made in 3DS 4 with a sound file (midi, wav,
etc.)?  I am aiming at making a audio/visual demo.  I have no idea how
complicated this is, but I really would appreciate it if someone could
fill me in.  Thanks a lot for any information!

---
Douglas A. Smith

Post by pat.. » Fri, 01 Mar 1996 04:00:00

>  Can anyone tell me how to go about making an executable file that
>integtrates a flic that I made in 3DS 4 with a sound file (midi, wav,
>etc.)?  I am aiming at making a audio/visual demo.  I have no idea how
>complicated this is, but I really would appreciate it if someone could
>fill me in.  Thanks a lot for any information!

>---
>Douglas A. Smith

Well there is a program called fli2exe that I use that coverts *.fli
files to self executable (playing) flic files, it also compresses them
as well, I really like it. The version I have is dated 1992, I don't
know if there is a newer version, yet, also it won't  convert *.flc
file formats just *.fli.......let me know if you can't find it, Im to
lazy to look to see where I got it......;)
PaT!

1. help in making an executable....

Newsgroup: comp.graphics.api.opengl

Hi to all of you in the newsgroup of OpenGL.  I am a student in the
Univ., and I am new in OpenGL.  I am trying to compile and link an
OpenGL file back in my own PC.  I am running Win98 with Borland C++
5.02.  The source file compiles ok, but I can not make an executable
file.  I get the message:

Info :Linking C:\CPSC 441\Ejercicios de OpenGL\Lab 1\proj0000.exe
Error:  Error: 'C:\BC5\LIB\GL\GLUT32.LIB' contains invalid OMF record,
type 0x21

Could someone help? And direct me in my problem.

Sincerely thanks,

Mario Alfonso Cortez
--------------------------

2. Problem with Xsgi when using OpenGL auxlib

3. ms windows executable of gif2png

4. where is gnuplot 3.6 documentation

5. Xt/Xm Based Graphical Executables

6. Problem with Lightscape Exporter Plug-in for 3D Studio MAX

7. Announce: 3DWin 3.0 Sourcecode and Linux ELF executable

8. SanDisk fakes from China- follow up

9. executable of POVRAY3 for pc

10. Building an executable in Visual C++

11. Dynamic Dependencies of executable files

12. 02 Problem running executables

13. Multiple Executables using same window