AFX is pleased to announce release 1.2 of SceneGenie, our
amazing and affordable 3DSMAX plugin suite for integrating
live action and animated effects, which is already being
used in several effects-driven TV productions.
Here are some of the highlights of the new release.
* CameraGenie utility for camera match-moving
- 3-D tracks from moving cameras
- requires no on-set measurements
- integrated easy-to-use user-interface
- generates camera track and point locations in
seconds once 2-D tracking is complete!
- also handles tripod-mounted cameras
- special feature for outdoor scenes, with as few as
4 unmeasured trackable points.
- step-by-step tutorial on Camera Genie will have
you completing your first track in under
half an hour.
- with a little more experience, you can match-move
similar production shots in under 5 minutes!
* Fast Spot Sensor Interface
- slick user interface for maximum workflow on
- keyboard accelerators, mouse motions for
- speed optimized spot tracker code, includes MMX
- memory optimization, can keep whole shot in RAM
- partial image loading on large TARGA & Cineon shots.
- Result: tracking reaches 20-30 frame/second
Get all the details and download the new demo version from
our web site at http://www.afx.com/genie/genie.htm
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.