Web of messy line in 3DS R4

Post by Yo-yo Le » Mon, 02 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Help me, all!

        I use 3DS R4 to draw graphics. After my drawing become more and
more complex, and also after much of the functions such as render,
redraw,etc. had been activiated, my drawing suddenly turned
to a web of messy line..

        What's the problem!? I encountered this in many different
machine.. so I think it's not my computer fault.

        Hope you can help! :>

Web of messy line in 3DS R4

Post by Brian Rudol » Mon, 02 Sep 1996 04:00:00

>Help me, all!
>    I use 3DS R4 to draw graphics. After my drawing become more and
>more complex, and also after much of the functions such as render,
>redraw,etc. had been activiated, my drawing suddenly turned
>to a web of messy line..
>    What's the problem!? I encountered this in many different
>machine.. so I think it's not my computer fault.
>    Hope you can help! :>

This is a symptom that something has corrupted your 3DS.EXE file.
First, check your system for viruses very carefully.  Then, once
you're absolutely certain that you're virus-free, reinstall the
software from the master disks.  If the problem persists after that,

-Brian

**********************************
Brian Rudolph
Autodesk Product Support - Multimedia

**********************************

Web of messy line in 3DS R4

Post by max » Mon, 02 Sep 1996 04:00:00

> >Help me, all!

> >       I use 3DS R4 to draw graphics. After my drawing become more and
> >more complex, and also after much of the functions such as render,
> >redraw,etc. had been activiated, my drawing suddenly turned
> >to a web of messy line..
> >       Hope you can help! :>

> This is a symptom that something has corrupted your 3DS.EXE file.

This is Brians way of putting it to you nicely that you should buy a
registered version. The spikes are usually a sign of a bad crack :)
--

     ----   ----   ----
    |    | |    | |    |

     MAX M CORPORATION

http://inet.uni-c.dk/~maxmcorp

Web of messy line in 3DS R4

Post by Frie » Tue, 03 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Help me, all!
>    I use 3DS R4 to draw graphics. After my drawing become more and
>more complex, and also after much of the functions such as render,
>redraw,etc. had been activiated, my drawing suddenly turned
>to a web of messy line..
>    What's the problem!? I encountered this in many different
>machine.. so I think it's not my computer fault.
>    Hope you can help! :>

Bad Crack, Bad Attitude, Bad Luck, No Help
|PBP|