Applying Param Curve Out-of-Range Types to Bipeds?

Applying Param Curve Out-of-Range Types to Bipeds?

Post by maxu » Fri, 05 Apr 2002 10:40:34

Is it possible to apply a Parameter Curve Out-of-Range Type (specifically
'cycle'), to a biped's Transform track in the Track View?

I want to make my 17 frame looping action continue, over and over,
throughout a 120 frame animation.

I can get a Parameter Curve Out-of-Range Type to work on animations
involving boxes, spheres, cylinders etc., but not on the Biped of my
character.

Applying Param Curve Out-of-Range Types to Bipeds?

Post by Mel van Viane » Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:03:23

I have limited experience with CS (and that was with CS R2.0S), but it
seems to me that this was done by "Splicing Biped Motion" when I was in
Animation School.......all the Biped Motion information is kept with the
Footsteps, and it was a simple matter of copying and pasting footsteps.
See the "How to" part in the help files, regarding this. Might be
something different now.......

Mel

> Is it possible to apply a Parameter Curve Out-of-Range Type (specifically
> 'cycle'), to a biped's Transform track in the Track View?

> I want to make my 17 frame looping action continue, over and over,
> throughout a 120 frame animation.

> I can get a Parameter Curve Out-of-Range Type to work on animations
> involving boxes, spheres, cylinders etc., but not on the Biped of my
> character.

1. custom attributes and param out of range curve

my question is this, since the custom attributes appear in the curve
editor, can i expect them to behave as a normal channel would?  So far
my experience is that this not the case. if you apply any of the
looping "param out of range" curves to the an animated custom
attribute channel, the result is wrong. any suggestions as to how to
work around this?

2. Siggraph 2000 report

3. Param as BLOB type

4. color of blood

5. Param Curve Question (Please Help)

6. Transparency Adapter/CoolPix 950/Slide scanner

7. NURBS curve from real space to param space

8. Fonts and MFC/OpenGL

9. Applying a human look to a biped

10. Question: Moving Biped and applying Phisique

11. Convert Out-of-Range Curves to Keys??

12. How to apply Gradient on curved selection?

13. Q: "Parameter Curve Out-of-Range Types"