Need dancing baby HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Brad Stricklan » Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi I am looking for a DXF file of the dancing baby. If you have a 3d Studio
Max file. That would do nicely. I have looked at Viewpoints site and they
seem to have taken it off the site.

Thanks Ahead of time

"Remember You can't kill time without injuring eternity."

Brad Strickland

Need dancing baby HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Vincen » Tue, 02 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I have the dancing baby but it has a severed head... do you still want it?

>Hi I am looking for a DXF file of the dancing baby. If you have a 3d Studio
>Max file. That would do nicely. I have looked at Viewpoints site and they
>seem to have taken it off the site.

>Thanks Ahead of time

>"Remember You can't kill time without injuring eternity."

>Brad Strickland

1. Dancing Tomb Guardian, made by the Dancing Baby company

Check out the dancing Tomb Guardian at www.floridamuseum.org which was made
by the same company that made the dancing baby...

This links takes you to the Florida International Museum in St. Petersburg,
Florida where they have the coolest exhibition....

Last year they had a Titanic exhibition which drew over 800,000 visitors...

2. Programing at pixel level

3. Dancing Baby Player Help

4. Look for friends for developing rending system

5. Dancing baby

6. The Fizzy Bean Gallery

7. kill the dancing baby

8. Dancing baby