Looking for a stopwatch 3D model

Post by Diego Cuog » Fri, 31 May 2002 23:13:39

I'm looking for a stopwatch (chronometer) 3D model (best if in .3ds)
I made a one year subscription at a 3D web site, but I found no clocks.
I take a look at 3DCafe but I got no stopwatches...

Can you help me finding a web address for free (or also payment) 3D
downloads?

--
 D I E G O   C U O G H I
  www.diegocuoghi.it

Looking for a stopwatch 3D model

Post by Martin Schneide » Fri, 31 May 2002 23:19:52

Maybe at www.the3dstudio.com
Martin

Looking for a stopwatch 3D model

Post by Diego Cuog » Fri, 31 May 2002 23:33:56

> Maybe at www.the3dstudio.com

Thank you, but... I found no watches :-(

--
 D I E G O   C U O G H I
  www.diegocuoghi.it

Post by Diego Cuog » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 00:18:04

> Maybe at www.the3dstudio.com

I reply to you again to ask for another information.

I found three watches (no stopwatch) 3Dmodeld but they are in .max
format.
I have not 3DStudioMax, I work with ZOOM on a Macintosh; this software
can read only .3ds models, not .max.

Do you know if is there a translator to convert .max into .3ds?

--
 D I E G O   C U O G H I
  www.diegocuoghi.it

Looking for a stopwatch 3D model

Post by Martin Schneide » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 14:20:11

Quote:> Do you know if is there a translator to convert .max into .3ds?

Unfortunately - no. There cannot be one, as .max files are only desriptions
which say: "Take this primitive, apply this modificator, etc.", but not the
actual 3D mesh. So you need .max to export to .3ds.

Martin

Looking for a stopwatch 3D model

Post by Alla » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 15:10:52

3dexploration will convert max files, but it does a horrid job, prob due the
above stated reasons

Quote:

> > Do you know if is there a translator to convert .max into .3ds?

> Unfortunately - no. There cannot be one, as .max files are only
desriptions
> which say: "Take this primitive, apply this modificator, etc.", but not
the
> actual 3D mesh. So you need .max to export to .3ds.

> Martin

Looking for a stopwatch 3D model

Post by max » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 20:10:11

www.turbosquid.com

Quote:> I'm looking for a stopwatch (chronometer) 3D model (best if in .3ds)
> I made a one year subscription at a 3D web site, but I found no clocks.
> I take a look at 3DCafe but I got no stopwatches...

> Can you help me finding a web address for free (or also payment) 3D
> downloads?

> --
>  D I E G O   C U O G H I
>   www.diegocuoghi.it

---

Post by Diego Cuog » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 06:07:07

> www.turbosquid.com

Thak you. It's a great 3D archive!

--
 D I E G O   C U O G H I
  www.diegocuoghi.it

1. Looking for stopwatch 3D model

I'm looking for a stopwatch (chronometer) 3D model.
I made a one year subscription at a 3D web site, but I found no clocks.
I take a look at 3DCafe but I got no stopwatches...

Can you help me finding a web address for free (or also payment) 3D
downloads?

--
 D I E G O   C U O G H I
  www.diegocuoghi.it

2. 28.346 resolution?

3. Looking for a stopwatch type timer

4. GRAPHIC ARTIST WANTED

5. German 3D book - have a look at modeling and texturing a knubbly dude in 3D

6. Canvas--who uses it?

7. Looking for good sources of 3D Models

8. Detecting which glViewport/glutSubWindow the mouse is in

9. Looking for 3D models of cars etc.

10. Looking for 3D model

11. Looking for 3D model of Melbourne

12. looking for a 3d model of a Citroen 2CV

13. Looking for a 3D model of a galleon