Tutorials needed

Post by Tharakes » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:39:20

Friends,

Me new in this group.I highly appreciate links for 3ds max tutorials and
tutorials sent off the news group to me.I too can share tutorials.

Thanks again,

Unna

Tutorials needed

Post by alla » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 07:13:46

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&q=3d...
utorials&spell=1

Quote:> Friends,

> Me new in this group.I highly appreciate links for 3ds max tutorials and
> tutorials sent off the news group to me.I too can share tutorials.

> Thanks again,

> Unna

1. Tutorial needed

I want to change the heads on some coins,for some friends of mine head.
Still keeping to the colours of the original coins, thus having to change
the colours on the photo used....Hope that makes sense. So if anyone can
point me to a tutorial along those lines thxs....Have a great Day .

2. babylon five

3. PSP7 tutorials needed.

4. Need good price on Video NT?

5. Simple collage tutorial needed

6. Corrupt File Header

7. PSP 5 - Simple collage tutorial needed

8. Marching Cubes for Inventor?

9. brush making tutorial needed

10. KPT6 & KPT Effects---tutorials needed

11. Tutorials needed

12. Awesome tutorial needed