Will 3D graphics drive me mad?

Post by Steve Chal » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 04:01:23

I am very new at this 3d graphics lark and read with interest all of the
posts on this newsgroups, but if the insane ramblings of Ifjabb Stanyo
Karoly are the result of working with 3d studio max i think i may cut my
losses and run now......

Will 3D graphics drive me mad?

Post by Everett Hicke » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 04:44:00

Quote:> I am very new at this 3d graphics lark and read with interest all of the
> posts on this newsgroups, but if the insane ramblings of Ifjabb Stanyo
> Karoly are the result of working with 3d studio max i think i may cut my
> losses and run now......

Ignore posts like that...  you'll usually recognize them as a number of
posts from one or two sources (multiple times in a row) with nonsensical
subjects.  It's random word phrasing (not even using a well developed
syntax, but one mother of a vocabulary), and it's spawned by various
programs that people like to use.  Why?  Sometimes they try to drown out
activity in a newsgroup.  Sometimes they're just harrassing someone
specifics.  But often it's just a kid (mentally or physically) who gets a
kick out of it.

Will 3D graphics drive me mad?

Post by Toma » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:36:54

LOL
Don't worry, just use the force (Block sender).
I have my peace since :)

Cheers,
Toma

Quote:> I am very new at this 3d graphics lark and read with interest all of the
> posts on this newsgroups, but if the insane ramblings of Ifjabb Stanyo
> Karoly are the result of working with 3d studio max i think i may cut my
> losses and run now......

Will 3D graphics drive me mad?

Post by shu » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:35:58

Yes, 3d graphics will drive you to the brink of insanity,
or is it the brink of sanity
maybe it's straddling the tightrope of menatilty with a fall to the left
being insane, and a fall to the right being sane.
.
that doesn't make much sense.
ok.. straddling the tight rope of sanity, on one of those unicycles, named
red, and waking up to a very bad dream, with rain and fireworks, with some
fat clown sitting on your shoulders, juggling your very mind.
something like that.

I like icecream.

Shu
www.yetipc.com
http://66.216.73.199/

Quote:> I am very new at this 3d graphics lark and read with interest all of the
> posts on this newsgroups, but if the insane ramblings of Ifjabb Stanyo
> Karoly are the result of working with 3d studio max i think i may cut my
> losses and run now......

Will 3D graphics drive me mad?

Post by gruh » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 04:02:08

Quote:> or is it the brink of sanity

The key is in the word choice "brink". It all depends on what you fear
falling into.

Quote:> fat clown sitting on your shoulders, juggling your very mind.

Hi, Bingo!

Quote:> I like icecream.

Me too.

Will 3D graphics drive me mad?

Post by Steve Chal » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 05:18:54

glad somebody is on my wavelength....

> LOL
> Don't worry, just use the force (Block sender).
> I have my peace since :)

> Cheers,
> Toma

> > I am very new at this 3d graphics lark and read with interest all of the
> > posts on this newsgroups, but if the insane ramblings of Ifjabb Stanyo
> > Karoly are the result of working with 3d studio max i think i may cut my
> > losses and run now......

Will 3D graphics drive me mad?

Post by Steve Chal » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 05:21:28

jeez, there was me worrying about mad Mayans and its those fat clowns I
should be looking out for.....

btw, which icecream?....something with nuts i'd imagine

> Yes, 3d graphics will drive you to the brink of insanity,
> or is it the brink of sanity
> maybe it's straddling the tightrope of menatilty with a fall to the left
> being insane, and a fall to the right being sane.
> .
> that doesn't make much sense.
> ok.. straddling the tight rope of sanity, on one of those unicycles, named
> red, and waking up to a very bad dream, with rain and fireworks, with some
> fat clown sitting on your shoulders, juggling your very mind.
> something like that.

> I like icecream.

> --
> Shu
> www.yetipc.com
> http://66.216.73.199/

> > I am very new at this 3d graphics lark and read with interest all of the
> > posts on this newsgroups, but if the insane ramblings of Ifjabb Stanyo
> > Karoly are the result of working with 3d studio max i think i may cut my
> > losses and run now......

Will 3D graphics drive me mad?

Post by Everett Hicke » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 05:33:17

But how else are we to know about Bush and Clinton's serbian heritage?  And
what kind of day have you had without reading a post that truly demonstrates
the limitless flexibility of the word "Mayan"?

> glad somebody is on my wavelength....

> > LOL
> > Don't worry, just use the force (Block sender).
> > I have my peace since :)

> > Cheers,
> > Toma

> > > I am very new at this 3d graphics lark and read with interest all of
the
> > > posts on this newsgroups, but if the insane ramblings of Ifjabb Stanyo
> > > Karoly are the result of working with 3d studio max i think i may cut
my
> > > losses and run now......

Will 3D graphics drive me mad?

Post by Arkla » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:25:57

i just had some last nigh.t got more in the freezer... time for breakfast
(note... the time is 6pm)

> Yes, 3d graphics will drive you to the brink of insanity,
> or is it the brink of sanity
> maybe it's straddling the tightrope of menatilty with a fall to the left
> being insane, and a fall to the right being sane.
> .
> that doesn't make much sense.
> ok.. straddling the tight rope of sanity, on one of those unicycles, named
> red, and waking up to a very bad dream, with rain and fireworks, with some
> fat clown sitting on your shoulders, juggling your very mind.
> something like that.

> I like icecream.

> --
> Shu
> www.yetipc.com
> http://66.216.73.199/

> > I am very new at this 3d graphics lark and read with interest all of the
> > posts on this newsgroups, but if the insane ramblings of Ifjabb Stanyo
> > Karoly are the result of working with 3d studio max i think i may cut my
> > losses and run now......

Will 3D graphics drive me mad?

Post by Arkla » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:26:32

cookies and cream. only way to go.

> jeez, there was me worrying about mad Mayans and its those fat clowns I
> should be looking out for.....

> btw, which icecream?....something with nuts i'd imagine

> > Yes, 3d graphics will drive you to the brink of insanity,
> > or is it the brink of sanity
> > maybe it's straddling the tightrope of menatilty with a fall to the left
> > being insane, and a fall to the right being sane.
> > .
> > that doesn't make much sense.
> > ok.. straddling the tight rope of sanity, on one of those unicycles,
named
> > red, and waking up to a very bad dream, with rain and fireworks, with
some
> > fat clown sitting on your shoulders, juggling your very mind.
> > something like that.

> > I like icecream.

> > --
> > Shu
> > www.yetipc.com
> > http://66.216.73.199/

> > > I am very new at this 3d graphics lark and read with interest all of
the
> > > posts on this newsgroups, but if the insane ramblings of Ifjabb Stanyo
> > > Karoly are the result of working with 3d studio max i think i may cut
my
> > > losses and run now......

1. mirroring weights driving me mad

does anyone know a way to mirror weights on a model as the fantastic plugin
by yoichiro
doesn't f%&king for in 6.5

am i missing something
is there a built in function that does this
if not why not, seems like a pretty important feature to me

could someone help me please

2. uninstall opengl

3. IK prob driving me mad

4. Import from Windows clipboard does not work

5. StretchDIBits is driving me mad!!

6. TImageList

7. resume: graphic designer willing to relocate

8. resume: Graphic Designer Willing to Relocate

9. anyone willing to sell intuitive 3d license??!!

10. i need my companies logo to spin in 3d - im willing to pay$

11. ***** WILLING TO DO FREE 3D STUDIO WORK !!!! *****

12. EPSF loader in 6.5 mdlr drives me stark mad...