accessing 3ds from a remote access

Post by Patrick Porte » Fri, 25 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Is there anyway possible to access 3ds from an outside line via internet
without having the hardware lock on the second computer?

Basically, I am going to be moving out of town from my present job to a
new job in the big city and my present company acquired 1 copy of 3ds2.5
for me to use to render out our pro-engineer models into animations for
the use of creating screensavers for a lot of our representatives that
sell our products. Well with me moving and being the only one who knows
how to use the software they want to contract out the work to me at home
but they don't want to send me away with all the software they would
rather do away with giving it to me when they need a project and me
giving it back when im done, so basically without purchasing a nother
licence or copy of max is there any way of using remote acess without
incuring telephone charges for using max or any other way anyone can
think of access max without carrying the dongle arond