Camera Match

Post by Jaso » Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:46:38

hello

I don't really know how to use the camera match facility to do a composite
with a moving camera. Can anyone explain please. The tutorials in the book
are next to useless.

thank you
Jason

Camera Match

Post by cybit friendl » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:59:53

hehehe

good luck

i worked at a video production company a while back where we had to do
camera matching for a 30-sec TV spot. 3 of us worked for 5 weeks to get it
right.

that's the bad news. the good news is oncec you get it right it rocks!

Quote:> hello

> I don't really know how to use the camera match facility to do a composite
> with a moving camera. Can anyone explain please. The tutorials in the book
> are next to useless.

> thank you
> Jason

Camera Match

Post by Alla » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:42:02

check out the updates on the discreet site...there is a download there with
the camera match tutorials there, quite good, but yes it is difficult, I
have had little success.

Quote:> hello

> I don't really know how to use the camera match facility to do a composite
> with a moving camera. Can anyone explain please. The tutorials in the book
> are next to useless.

> thank you
> Jason

Camera Match

Post by tim » Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:47:13

Did you try the online help file that comes with max?
That is all I used and had very little problems.

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:46:38 +0100, "Jason"

>hello

>I don't really know how to use the camera match facility to do a composite
>with a moving camera. Can anyone explain please. The tutorials in the book
>are next to useless.

>thank you
>Jason

Camera Match

Post by Neil Chatterje » Tue, 02 Jul 2002 07:42:10

Just a hint... the more camera movement (not panning, but lateral and
vertical movemement) the better. The quality of your source will have a
direct impact on the outcome.

-N