Studio Max 5

Post by SixEastMai » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:32:45

I just got my copy today and was going through the tutorials and it
never amazes me at the talent that some of you "true" artists have. I
genuinely envy you guy's for your talents.

Peter

Studio Max 5

Post by Arkla » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:07:54

lol... i'll take thansk for this when i actualyl qualify as such.welcome.

Quote:> I just got my copy today and was going through the tutorials and it