Character Studio

Post by Gen » Fri, 13 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Does somebody know how I can made skin for my man?
Write me, please!!!

1. 3D Character Development Needed (3DS R4/Character Studio)

Hello,

I'm looking for a designer with 3DS Max R4/Character Studio skills for a
short-term project in the New York/New Jersey Metro area.

The project will require
1. Knowledge of 3DS Max R4
2. Knowledge of Character Studio
3. Knowledge of Character design, modeling and animation

Basic Project scope:

We need a 3D character developed for an interactive presentation. The
character must be designed in a way that allows for multiple costumes.

We will provide:
1. Details on what the character should look like.
2. Details on what the character's costumes should look like.
3. Details on the moves the character should make.

Additional:
1. A standard non-disclosure agreement will need to be signed prior to full
project details being provided.
2. Once provided with a more detailed project scope, we will require a
project budget and timeline from you.

Thanks.

2. AVS95 EXHIBITOR SPECIAL OFFER FOR UNIVERSITIES AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES

3. 812 poly human face, simcloth walking character for character studio, max 3.1, char st 2.2 simulation

4. sockets

5. bip/bvh character files for character studio?

6. Adobe Collection

7. Scaling a character in Character Studio?

8. Buying Tip for 3D Studio MAX and Character Studio

9. Character studio vs. plain 3D Studio

10. FS: 3D Studio Max R4 with Character Studio 3.1