AND it`s hot....WANTED: F R E E MESH OF THE RMS TITANIC

AND it`s hot....WANTED: F R E E MESH OF THE RMS TITANIC

Post by Carsten Sobot » Sat, 11 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi everybody,
now Im at the end..., a lot of costs for "internetting" and no
horizon...
About 8 Weeks, I`m on the search for a FREE high detailed mesh of the
RMS TITANIC, but nothing works....
CAN SOMEONE help me, mesh for 3ds4 or MAX ??? please FREE and not at
REM-Bank, they have it, but very expensive....
Many thanx, hope I can help you , too!!!

mail to:

1. RMS TITANIC MESH WANTED

Hi everybody,
now Im at the end..., a lot of costs for "internetting" and no
horizon...
About 8 Weeks, I`m on the search for a FREE high detailed mesh of the
RMS TITANIC, but nothing works....
CAN SOMEONE help me, mesh for 3ds4 or MAX ??? please FREE and not at
REM-Bank, they have it, but very expensive....
Many thanx, hope I can help you , too!!!

mail to:

2. AVI with DX7 in VB6 === Can anybody help me out, please ?

3. "RMS Titanic" models

4. Books...

5. RMS Titanic object

6. Disappearing layers

7. FULL DETAILED TITANIC MESH WANTED !!!

8. WTB: Polaroid Sprintscan ES OR Nikon Supercoolscan LS-1000

9. Epson ES-300C scanner settings?

10. Epson ES 1200C vs. Microtek ScanMaster E6