Was I supposed to get the SDK when I registered MAX?

Post by Mike Trul » Thu, 09 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> I guess the subjects says it all...

> When we regestered our original purchase of MAX 1.0, were we supposed to
> receive the upgrade to v1.1 and the MAX SDK in the mail?

>                                 Rick Bolman

Yes, I think the SDK is on the 1.1 CD-ROM which should have been mailed
to you.  Contact Kinetix!

Hope this helps!
--
Sincerely,
Mike Truly

Truly Computer Graphics    WWW = http://rmi.net/~truly
Phone = 1-800-829-4990

Post by Rick Bolma » Thu, 09 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I guess the subjects says it all...

When we regestered our original purchase of MAX 1.0, were we supposed to
receive the upgrade to v1.1 and the MAX SDK in the mail?

                                Rick Bolman

Was I supposed to get the SDK when I registered MAX?

Post by Jeff Jaspe » Thu, 09 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> When we regestered our original purchase of MAX 1.0, were we supposed to
> receive the upgrade to v1.1 and the MAX SDK in the mail?

Yes, contact your dealer to make sure you are getting your 1.1 upgrade
or contact Autodesk. The 1.1 CD has the SDK on it as well as a few other
goodies. After you get the 1.1 update make sure you download the 1.2
upgrade which is available online at www.ktx.com.

Jeff

Post by Sergio Muci? » Sat, 11 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> I guess the subjects says it all...

        Ive answered a simmilar question before. As far as I know, all
registered users of MAX 1.2 do get the SDK. A least thats what they are
doing here in Mexico. You should check with Kinetix, because Im not
sure about MAX 1.0 and the upgrade. Luck!!

Post by David Knowle » Tue, 14 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> > I guess the subjects says it all...

>         Ive answered a simmilar question before. As far as I know, all
> registered users of MAX 1.2 do get the SDK. A least thats what they are
> doing here in Mexico. You should check with Kinetix, because Im not
> sure about MAX 1.0 and the upgrade. Luck!!

I can confirm that in the UK too.

Was I supposed to get the SDK when I registered MAX?

Post by David Knowle » Tue, 14 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> > I guess the subjects says it all...

>         Ive answered a simmilar question before. As far as I know, all
> registered users of MAX 1.2 do get the SDK. A least thats what they are
> doing here in Mexico. You should check with Kinetix, because Im not
> sure about MAX 1.0 and the upgrade. Luck!!

I can confirm that in the UK too.

Was I supposed to get the SDK when I registered MAX?

Post by etyruetr » Tue, 14 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Yes, if every thing was legit you should have.
Call your dealer and ask them to find out why you haven't recieved it yet.
You can also get r1.2 off the web and then you only have to wait for your
sdk

> I guess the subjects says it all...

> When we regestered our original purchase of MAX 1.0, were we supposed to
> receive the upgrade to v1.1 and the MAX SDK in the mail?

>                            Rick Bolman

1. Getting 256 shades of green on a 6-bit colour register

I hope this is the best place to post this......
I need to get 256 unique shades of green for some landform
visualization I am doing.  I am writing the program in 32-bit code for
MS-DOS but am restricted to the lousy 6-bit color registers on the
non-HICOLOR svga board I am using.  Therefore, I can only get 64
unique shades :-(.  Does anyone know of a decent algorithm or tip on
how to mix the red and blue registers to increase the number of unique
green shades.  If possible, to put these in a dark to light order....

A yellowing of the new greens is fine, but I want to try to avoid
bluing of them.  Thanks in advance for any help!
Cheers
Christopher Keane

2. gnuplot_x11 will compile but will not run on Solaris 2.4

3. 3ds Max Plug-In Programmer Needed (Max SDK) (PT and Remote OK)

4. Elsa Gloria-L is back on Egghead

5. Writing PS plugins, getting the SDK?

6. Raytracing camera model

7. SDK Question: Getting notified when the image changes

8. Getting lights with Rhino SDK

9. Getting a SDK

10. Apple OpenGL SDK - getting started...

11. Project getting underway, am I doing it right?

12. Am I getting closer to understanding color management?