New Website/Portfolio - Opinions?

Post by Dangerus » Sun, 21 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Fellow Pixel Wranglers,

Please have a look at my site and let me know what your opinions are.
It's my first whack at web publishing, so it's not too ambitious, no
Java, animations, Flash or any of that.

Http://members.home.net/dangeruss

A wee bit graphics intensive - so be patient, I think you'll fing it
worth the wait. If your a motorcycle (sportbike) enthusiats, don't miss
the bikes section.

Thanks
Russ Schwenkler

New Website/Portfolio - Opinions?

Post by Bruce Bria » Mon, 22 Feb 1999 04:00:00

When and if you have your game in a format ready to produce, when and if
you have a team ready to write and animate it, then contact

the owners might be willing to financially back a game if it looks like a
commercially viable venture.

Do not reply to this email.

> Fellow Pixel Wranglers,

> Please have a look at my site and let me know what your opinions are.
> It's my first whack at web publishing, so it's not too ambitious, no
> Java, animations, Flash or any of that.

> Http://members.home.net/dangeruss

> A wee bit graphics intensive - so be patient, I think you'll fing it
> worth the wait. If your a motorcycle (sportbike) enthusiats, don't miss
> the bikes section.

> Thanks
> Russ Schwenkler

New Website/Portfolio - Opinions?

Post by Plissk » Tue, 23 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Fellow Pixel Wranglers,

>Please have a look at my site and let me know what your opinions are.
>It's my first whack at web publishing, so it's not too ambitious, no
>Java, animations, Flash or any of that.

>Http://members.home.net/dangeruss

>A wee bit graphics intensive - so be patient, I think you'll fing it
>worth the wait. If your a motorcycle (sportbike) enthusiats, don't miss
>the bikes section.

>Thanks
>Russ Schwenkler

Russ,

I'd say that if you want to increase traffic (I'm a high-bandwidth guy
myself) that you should tone down the images.  They're pretty, but
most people don't want to wait for 125k images unless they have chosen
to do so...I'd make low and high bandwidth versions of your content.

Plissken

1. Opinion on website

  I'm a 2d/3d artist that just got my website up and going.
I'd sure appreciate any feedback on any of my images ( both
for the site and work related ), the layout...anything. Thanks.

http://members.cts.com/sd/b/boomer/nd_intro.htm

2. please let me know...

3. Request opinions for a website

4. wireframe color

5. Opinion on website

6. Website Review: opinions appreciated

7. Website opinion requested

8. Opinion on website

9. Animated website-Expert opinions needed.

10. opinions abuot new sections- animations, drawings and some new renders