Pasting controllers to multiple objects?

Pasting controllers to multiple objects?

Post by Chris Sweene » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:23:51

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knew how to copy a controller from one object,
and then to paste instances of that controller to the corresponding track on
multiple objects? I have a pile of objects, and I want to be able to make
the objects vibrate at certain times by assigning a list controller with a
rotation noise controller, that all of the objects will share. So I only
have to adjust one controller to animate the vibration of all the objects.
Thanks in advance.
CTS

Pasting controllers to multiple objects?

Post by Chris Sweene » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:06:11

Nevermind. I figured it out. Was able to do it with maxscript.

"$.rotation.controller = rotation_list ()" with multiple objects selected

Thanks anyway.

Quote:> Hi. I was wondering if anyone knew how to copy a controller from one