WANTED *ANIMATION RECORDING*

Post by micha » Sun, 26 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hello.  I am living in New York City and I am searching for an
individual or a company that will record an animation (targa files)
onto 3/4 inch videotape.

Thank you

Michael

1. Wanted: scanning, imagesetting, CD-ROM recording

Up All Night Productions needs a reliable provider of the following:

Imagesetting to film or paper at 1200 and 2400 dpi.
Flatbed scanning: sizes from 35mm to 8x10, reflective and transparent.
Drum scanning: 35mm to 8x10.
CD-ROM recording.
Color proofing.

If your company can do any or all of these things and is interested in
working with us, please send me email or give me a call.

Up All Night Productions  **  (520) 556-0616
http://www.allnight.com

2. Bending objects... Howto...

3. Record Turntable object wanted!

4. FAQ: Inline Images (Transparent and Interlaced GIFs !!)

5. Recording animation to VHS tape?

6. installation problem

7. Animation Recording Businesses

8. Eliminate duplicate faces

9. FS: Sony Videodisc Recording and Animation System

10. Digital animation recording on SGI

11. Recording computer animation to video