Need Rx7 Model

Post by Jason Low » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

        I am doing a model of a clients house and it would be the icing on the
cake if i could get his rx7 in the scene. Thanks in advance. Later

Jason Lowe
Graphic Technical Services

1. (Meta)model for 3D-models needed

Does anyone know a good general model for 3D-objects?
For what I know Inventor and VRML are both well structered (Shape,
Property, Transform etc.) but I'm looking for a more general model which,
for example, can descibe 3DS (3D studio) objects.

Note, I'm looking for *general* model. No specific details should be
incorperated, but all the general types should be there.

O.k.

thanks in advance.
Robbert.

2. "can't initialize type assist"

3. Ancient greek athlete 3D model needed (nude model)

4. LOGO CONTEST

5. Need Models?

6. FS: 3D Studio R4 with Extra Books and IPAS Routines

7. Advice needed on graphic modeling/simulation project

8. Artist Mike Receives Compliments

9. REQ: forklifter 3ds model needed!!

10. REQ: password for viewpoint 3d model library site needed!---HEHEHE WHAT A JOKE

11. JOB POSTING: 2D Artists for RT3D Model Textures Needed - remote work

12. We need 3-D models

13. 3D Models Needed for PlayStation Project