1. Cameras, Cameras, Cameras...
Need a little help here. I'm trying to determine the Camera settings
for VRML output. What I have is a 3D rotation matrix in a right hand
coordinate system (it's a composite matrix and I don't not have the
individual x,y,z rotations). I need the following parameters:
1. position of the camera
2. orientation of the camera
position x, y, z
orientation x, y, z, rot
where rot is a rotation about the orientation <x,y,z> axis in radians
I can compute the position by applying the inverse of the 3D rotation
matrix to <0,0,1> (for a right hand coordinate system). This will
place my camera correctly. My look-at point is the origin for this
simplified case. So the camera direction is easy to compute.
Now, how do I compute the camera orientation "<x,y,z> rotation"?
2. Need to download PageMaker
3. max camera to lightwave camera
4. howto have a multiplot in ONE page postscript file ?
5. Canon Digital Cameras- Compare Latest Canon Digital Camera Prices
6. Note to Uni
7. Digital Camera (s) Review – Read review on all Digital Cameras
8. Truespace > 3DS > Lightscape > 3DS > Truespace?
9. PS CS camera raw, getting full camera EXIF data from raw file into jpeg
10. Target Camera to Free Camera???
11. camera match, camera tracking
12. MAX CAMERA TO LIGHTWAVE CAMERA
13. max camera to lightwave camera