Cameras

Post by Cary » Mon, 02 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hey everybody.
I  use 3dsmax2 and was wondering if there was a tutorial or something out on
the web that could show me how to make a camera fly into an object, stop and
wait for the object to do something and then fly away. Can someone please
explain how this can be accomplished? I am a beginner. Thanks

Cameras

Post by Benoit Girar » Mon, 02 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Reading the manuals and doing some tutorials would give you tremendous hints
and tips for maybe 2hours of your time.

Post by grafix_fana.. » Mon, 02 Mar 1998 04:00:00

>Hey everybody.
>I  use 3dsmax2 and was wondering if there was a tutorial or something out on
>the web that could show me how to make a camera fly into an object, stop and
>wait for the object to do something and then fly away. Can someone please
>explain how this can be accomplished? I am a beginner. Thanks

what do you mean.. do a zoom in...animate the object then zoom back

out?

1. Cameras, Cameras, Cameras...

Need a little help here. I'm trying to determine the Camera settings
for VRML output. What I have is a 3D rotation matrix in a right hand
coordinate system (it's a composite matrix and I don't not have the
individual x,y,z rotations). I need the following parameters:

1. position of the camera
2. orientation of the camera

Camera {
        position        x, y, z
        orientation x, y, z, rot

where rot is a rotation about the orientation <x,y,z> axis in radians

I can compute the position by applying the inverse of the 3D rotation
matrix to <0,0,1> (for a right hand coordinate system). This will
place my camera correctly. My look-at point is the origin for this
simplified case. So the camera direction is easy to compute.

Now, how do I compute the camera orientation "<x,y,z> rotation"?

Thank you,

Todd Smith

2. Need to download PageMaker

3. max camera to lightwave camera

4. howto have a multiplot in ONE page postscript file ?

5. Canon Digital Cameras- Compare Latest Canon Digital Camera Prices

6. Note to Uni

7. Digital Camera (s) Review – Read review on all Digital Cameras

8. Truespace > 3DS > Lightscape > 3DS > Truespace?

9. PS CS camera raw, getting full camera EXIF data from raw file into jpeg

10. Target Camera to Free Camera???

11. camera match, camera tracking

12. MAX CAMERA TO LIGHTWAVE CAMERA

13. max camera to lightwave camera