NewTek Releases Second Edition of Free Texture Collection

NewTek Releases Second Edition of Free Texture Collection

Post by Chuck Bake » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 05:53:05

Subjects covered in the second set of textures include Wood, Metal, Sky,
Nature, and Stone. All textures are unretouched photographic images at
1600 pixels x 1200 pixels resolution.  These are provided in JPEG
format, for efficient download.

The NewTek Texture Collection is available for free download at:

  http://www.newtek.com/freestuff

Chuck Baker -- NewTek, Inc.
Director  of Corporate Communications
http://www.newtek.com/

NewTek Releases Second Edition of Free Texture Collection

Post by Angus Thermopyl » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:55:46

Kewl! Thanks for the notice, Chuck!

Quote:> Subjects covered in the second set of textures include Wood, Metal, Sky,
> Nature, and Stone. All textures are unretouched photographic images at
> 1600 pixels x 1200 pixels resolution.  These are provided in JPEG
> format, for efficient download.

> The NewTek Texture Collection is available for free download at:

>   http://www.newtek.com/freestuff

> --

> Chuck Baker -- NewTek, Inc.
> Director  of Corporate Communications
> http://www.newtek.com/

1. ANN: NewTek Releases Second Edition of Free Texture Collection

Today we are pleased to announce the release of the second edition of
NewTek's Texture Collection.  As with the initial release, this new set
includes fifty high-resolution textures available for download at no
charge at NewTek.com.  The first edition of the texture collection has
been very well received, with thousands of downloads since being posted
in September, 2002.    We plan to release additional sets of
high-resolution textures from time to time and folks can sign up for
notification of the release of new sets.

Subjects covered in the second set of textures include Wood, Metal, Sky,
Nature, and Stone. All textures are unretouched photographic images at
1600 pixels x 1200 pixels resolution.  These are provided in JPEG
format, for efficient download.

The NewTek Texture Collection is available for free download at:

  http://www.newtek.com/freestuff

Chuck Baker -- NewTek, Inc.
Director  of Corporate Communications
http://www.newtek.com/

One of our Special Offers is Expiring!
Make sure you check out the VT [2] Graphic System: Video Edition special
offer, which combines NewTek's Video Toaster? [2] with eyeon Software's
professional compositing application DFX+?.  You get both for $2495US --
if you order before January 31, 2003!
Go to http://www.newtek.com/eyeon for more information.

2. Material Editor Question

3. Rhino to be Released!

4. NewTek Releases Second Edition of Free Texture Collection

5. ANN: NewTek Releases Second Edition of Free Texture Collection

6. NewTek Releases Eighth Free Texture Collection

7. NewTek Releases Fifth Free Texture Collection

8. NewTek Releases Seventh Free Texture Collection