MATERIAL LIBRARIES

Post by Cliff Yau » Fri, 18 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Is there any way that someone could send me, or tell me where to get the
3DSMAX.mat files. These are the material library files that come with
3DSmax....

THANKS

MATERIAL LIBRARIES

Post by Volke » Fri, 18 Sep 1998 04:00:00

in the net you also can download free material libraries, or create some
under max with your downloaded textures
ie, try this:

http://www.glyphx.com/maxmatter/

much more onthe net, but no time, sorry
volker

1. material libraries

since you are in the photoshop group i assume you have it, if so just
make your own using pshop's many wonderful tools for doing just that.

Rubik

p.s. also go to Caligari's home page and check the links/

2. Explosions in space

3. RayMax 4 Material Libraries

4. Ya! I got my Polk and taft plugs today!

5. material libraries

6. PowerBooks and Newtons

7. Best site/method for growing materials library?

8. Complex Boolean -- help needed

9. MATERIAL LIBRARY

10. need material library

11. material libraries for Max 3.0 ?

12. Material Library

13. Help, I corrupted my materials library