Really dumb question

Post by SixEastMai » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:39:36

I have drawn a series of line splines and want to manipulate one bezier
point. I try to move the handles but I forget how to do this. Could someone
please tell me how to move the handles on the point?

Peter

Really dumb question

Post by Conny Klasso » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:15:41

Click on a handle and drag.
The tricky part is to know wich axis the handle will follow.
First click on a axis (or a 2 axis plane) i.e the tranform gizmo arrows,
then move the handle.

Conny

Quote:> I have drawn a series of line splines and want to manipulate one bezier
> point. I try to move the handles but I forget how to do this. Could
someone
> please tell me how to move the handles on the point?

> Peter

1. a really dumb question,

because i haven't been able to work it out on my own... maybe y'all can
help after you're done laughing?? <g>

i am trying to put a picture into fractint as a .map for background.. i
don't want it tiled, twisted, etc. just want it full screen, straight on
so i can use light and such to modify it. there is obviously something i
am missing when i read the docs on this topic, and i am feeling kinda
stupid, since i have used pictures for wraps and other things with no
problem. the goal is to 're-paint' the picture with light, something
that has interested me for some time.. ie: i set up a script and
everything is black or clear and has a texture and pigment, and using
only  lights, i end up with full-colour images.. it is a fantastic
technique that pov-ray handles well.. i have tried it on imagine, and it
just doesn't give the quality of blending that pov-ray does. (also want
to remain faithful to a package i have been dabbling with since it was
dkb) any suggestions would help.. ie: is there a specific picture size i
must use? what about the numbers for interpolation? plane numbers??  all
this hacking is driving me nuts!!

thank you in advance for help...

2. White lines (borders?) around Clarisworks graphics

3. A really dumb question?

4. 6500 or 5000 for monitor white point?

5. Really dumb question about lines

6. Websafe color for dropshadow?

7. A REALLY Dumb Question!

8. PS 5.0 Inop

9. Really dumb Modeller question

10. Really Dumb OpenGL Question

11. really really really stupid question

12. Really really basic question on convolution