Blueprints on the net

Post by Bing » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:32:43

I understand those concerns,... perhaps that is why it is so difficult
finding them.  I have found plans for the notre dame church,.. but want
something more current :)
I dont need very detailed blueprints,..simply,... top, side, front ..
profile would do the trick.  :)

Blueprints on the net

Post by Arkla » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 02:44:10

i think bluepritns arent what ya need... just reference images. that should
be... well, a LITTLE easier to find. kinda odd to take a picturee from the
direct top ya know? but with a few good shots you could extrapolate what the
rest should look like.

Quote:> I understand those concerns,... perhaps that is why it is so difficult
> finding them.  I have found plans for the notre dame church,.. but want
> something more current :)
> I dont need very detailed blueprints,..simply,... top, side, front ..
> profile would do the trick.  :)

Blueprints on the net

Post by Martin Rowle » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 02:54:24

www.skyscrapers.com/re/en/im/
www.skyscrapers.com/re/en/bu/sk/sa/02/tp/kc/ph/

Martin

> i think bluepritns arent what ya need... just reference images. that should
> be... well, a LITTLE easier to find. kinda odd to take a picturee from the
> direct top ya know? but with a few good shots you could extrapolate what the
> rest should look like.

> > I understand those concerns,... perhaps that is why it is so difficult
> > finding them.  I have found plans for the notre dame church,.. but want
> > something more current :)
> > I dont need very detailed blueprints,..simply,... top, side, front ..
> > profile would do the trick.  :)

Blueprints on the net

Post by Arkla » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 09:06:02

....exactly.

> www.skyscrapers.com/re/en/im/
> www.skyscrapers.com/re/en/bu/sk/sa/02/tp/kc/ph/

> Martin

> > i think bluepritns arent what ya need... just reference images. that
should
> > be... well, a LITTLE easier to find. kinda odd to take a picturee from
the
> > direct top ya know? but with a few good shots you could extrapolate what
the
> > rest should look like.

> > > I understand those concerns,... perhaps that is why it is so difficult
> > > finding them.  I have found plans for the notre dame church,.. but
want
> > > something more current :)
> > > I dont need very detailed blueprints,..simply,... top, side, front ..
> > > profile would do the trick.  :)

1. Blueprints on the net?

Hello all

I have found some web sites with blueprints for cars, tanks, planes,...
etc,.. but very few sites with blueprints for skyscrapers, or large
buildings.  If you can point me in the right direction, I would be very
appreciative.

Thanks in advance!

2. KILLER New Designer's Resource ---

3. Simulating Blueprint from B/W Bitmapped file

4. help how do you map a image of earth onto a sphere in 3dsmax?

5. Technical blueprints - sources?

6. Montana Fire

7. Nautilus blueprints

8. Question: TriSpective from 3D/Eye & CompUSA

9. looking for BluePrint

10. WTB: MiniCad or Blueprint for Mac

11. Help with Blueprint!

12. Architect's Blueprint Font?