lofts_path_easy question

Post by Frère Orphé » Wed, 31 May 2000 04:00:00

I created a loft with the fit shapes and gen path method, now I want to
remove unnecessary steps added to the path, when I create an instance of
the path there are only two vertices in the instance, so I cannot remove
the vertices added by the gen path function... how can I edit the
generated path?

1. Questions, questions, questions.

O.K. Since the 4014 is most likely a flop, I have one more question.
Does anyone know if they make graphic cards for vt100 terminals.
If so, how much do they go for, and where could I find one.
Vt100's are in vast supply around here, and although it is no VT240,
it will have to do.
Thanks.
-Gladiator

2. Can't read PC PM6.5 file on Mac OS9.2 - Help?

3. question, question, question

4. Fourier Transformation?

5. Renderfarm question - DVD question - Connection question

6. random number?

7. Questions, questions, questions

8. How to create "windowless" 3D object under Windows?

9. questions questions questions!

10. Questions...Questions..

11. Questions...Questions...

12. Question for UMAX Vista S-12 scanner users [SCSI-2 question]

13. A question about asking questions <g>