Animation Software Editing???????

Post by Sinba » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 16:21:58

Could any of you experts out there point me in the general direction of
software that I can use and edit max animations,I have visited adobe web
site but I'm still unsure if this is the way to go.

Thanks in advance

Sinbad

Animation Software Editing???????

Post by Da » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 17:42:25

Edit animation ???? what exactly do you want, you seem too vague, are we
talking about avi, mpg divx ect. im guessing your talking abut animation
sequences (like putting two animation sequences together and funny wipe
effect stuff) adobe premier would do that, but since you got max, you might
as well go to the video post and see if it can do what you want, the video
post allows for you to cut and splice between animations as well as having
a few decent swipes and other effects. The video post is a very useful tool
for editing animations, you can apply certain special effects to certain
time segments of the animation as well.

--
Day

Animation Software Editing???????

Post by Vegard Innerda » Sun, 29 Apr 2001 07:48:52

I guess we're talking rendered animations here...

Adobe Premiere works fine. Max's Video Post can do a lot too, but it's slow,
has no prewiev, and (i think) it can't deal with sequential images...

Vegard

Quote:> Could any of you experts out there point me in the general direction of
> software that I can use and edit max animations,I have visited adobe web
> site but I'm still unsure if this is the way to go.

> Thanks in advance

> Sinbad

Animation Software Editing???????

Post by Sinba » Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:39:36

Solved my problem with adobe Premier.

Thanx!s for the input.......:-)

Sinbad