UK unis that do good cgi courses?

Post by Steven Thurgood (Seraph » Fri, 25 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Anybody doing any uk art courses that they can reccomend to me? I am
doing art A'level, but that is more centered around fine art and
immitating styles like cubism, etc. I am looking for something more
oriented towards working in animation on films/tv, advertising/design
or computer games. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks alot .

-Steve
-----------------
Seraphic
<A HREF="http://www.thurgood.demon.co.uk">Click this</A>

UK unis that do good cgi courses?

Post by Simon Dea » Sun, 27 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hatfield College of Art/Design (near St. Albans, north of London) do a good
all round course.  It's reputable, CGI magazine features some of the
students work.  We hire from them as do most publishers.  I'm not sure on
the CGI content of the course though.  Students are left to use their own
tools for animation.

The email address ends herts.ac.uk so you can trace web pages from there.

Simon.

1. Full time CGI course in the UK

Does any one have information about full time CGI course in the UK.

I've been looking into a BA(hons) in Comptuer Visulization and Animation (3
year full time) but this is one of the few i've found information on. There
must be more courses out there but i've only been able to find a few

Martin

2. What's the best Permedia 2 board?

3. Upcoming courses on CGI at company b, Babelsberg, Germany

4. how to create a selection rectangle

5. Which CGI courses should I take?

6. Amiga to Mac file transfer

7. Upcoming courses on CGI at company b, Babelsberg, Germany

8. Converting Web Graphics from Mac to Windows?

9. anybody from Australia done the 3D Studio max course in Canberra

10. wanted: UK training courses in graphic design

11. VACANCY - Sandwich Course Student (UK)