FLC/FLI to AVI/MPG

Post by JL » Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:00:00

   Anybody knows a program to convert FLC to AVI, and where can I download it?

FLC/FLI to AVI/MPG

Post by MAX » Sat, 24 Apr 1999 04:00:00

use video post in max

>    Anybody knows a program to convert FLC to AVI, and where can I download it?

FLC/FLI to AVI/MPG

Post by some.. » Sat, 24 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Fast Movie Processor
http://www.gromada.com

Quote:

>   Anybody knows a program to convert FLC to AVI, and where can I download it?

FLC/FLI to AVI/MPG

Post by Jim Polloc » Sat, 24 Apr 1999 04:00:00

JLC,

Try SMACKER (a free download) from:

        www.smacker.com

-Jim Pollock

>    Anybody knows a program to convert FLC to AVI, and where can I download it?

1. FLC/FLI to MPG/AVI/Qtime converter?

hi.
does anybody know of a program for DOS/Win/OS2 that will do this for
me?
does anyone know if there is an advantage in speed if i convert to one
of these formats?  i've heard that the other formats are much better
compressed.  I'm working on an animation right now, and FL? files seem
to take up more space than i have.
i would prefer if you e-mail me back.
thanks in advace.
linus

2. Soccer Ball?

3. Fli/FLC -> mpg or avi

4. Help - info on mimics package required

5. fli or flc ---> mpg

6. how to print bright color?

7. Generate Adobe Acrobat .pdf files

8. fli/flc to mpg?......