*************Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help************ Hardware lockup

Post by Kick Vieleer » Tue, 05 May 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I have an Hardware lockup when i try to start 3DSMaxR2 under WindowsNT4.

I haven't got 3D S. Max 1.x

Can anyone help me ???????????????

K. V.

*************Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help************ Hardware lockup

Post by doze » Tue, 05 May 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I have an Hardware lockup when i try to start 3DSMaxR2 under WindowsNT4.<

What Sentinel driver version are you using?

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Hi

You don't say whether you want software to compile the animations or to creat
animations themselves or what platform yuo are on. I'll assume for the moment
that you can create the images, but need to compile them and that you are
using windows95.

Microsoft has a product called (surprise, surprise) the Microsoft Gif
Animator. I think you'll find that at www.windows95.com or at
www.microsoft.com

I haven't used that one much so can't comment on it.

The more widely used is the Gif Construction Set and you'll find that at:

http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/gifcon.html

I like Futuresplash Animator, as it both an animation package and can compile
bitmap images into animated gifs, including the ability to resize and position
them in the process. It's also available for Mac.

This one will cost you $250, though. There's also a 30 day trial version
available.

That can be found at:
http://www.futurewave.com/fsindex.html

Hope that helps

Cheers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kevin Gleeson
Imagine It
3D animation and graphics
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

http://www.tasmall.com.au/imagine_it/

The Librarian Rules! - OOOK!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2. IMPORTANT!!!

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. Quicktime movie question!

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP 3D2.5

6. printing just one layer

7. WEB SITE GRAPHICS HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. INTERNET FRAUD

9. NEED HELP, HELP, HELP , HELP

10. PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

11. Melting - (help) help Help HELP....HEEEEEELP! (pleez)

12. MAJOR UUDECODE Problems - Help Help Help!