Textures, Textures, Textures!

Post by TutorialHunt.co » Fri, 04 Apr 2003 04:48:34

download site. Currently 3D Texture World has over 800+ Photo Textures,
Digital Textures, and Seamless Textures. So what, you ask? Well the unique
thing about 3D Texture World subscription is the ability to request textures
that you might need. Also all textures on the 3D Texture World subscription
site are royalty-free for commercial use. No more wondering if you can use a
texture without permission or trying to find who you need permission from.
Your subscription entitles you to use it as you see fit (for personal or
commercial use). The site is up update 2 to 4 times a month and has easy
keyword searching for textures. Be sure to take a look at we have to offer.
http://www.3DtextureWorld.com , or www.TexturesToday.com

3DTW staff

Textures, Textures, Textures!

Post by Rick Meyer » Fri, 04 Apr 2003 14:47:39

Doesnt work

access
> download site. Currently 3D Texture World has over 800+ Photo Textures,
> Digital Textures, and Seamless Textures. So what, you ask? Well the unique
> thing about 3D Texture World subscription is the ability to request
textures
> that you might need. Also all textures on the 3D Texture World
subscription
> site are royalty-free for commercial use. No more wondering if you can use
> texture without permission or trying to find who you need permission from.
> Your subscription entitles you to use it as you see fit (for personal or
> commercial use). The site is up update 2 to 4 times a month and has easy
> keyword searching for textures. Be sure to take a look at we have to
offer.
> http://www.3DtextureWorld.com , or www.TexturesToday.com

> 3DTW staff

Textures, Textures, Textures!

Post by TutorialHunt.co » Fri, 04 Apr 2003 20:57:33

Try again, evidently web services had crashed yesterday (repeatedly) after
we installed a server patch).

Allen

--
oh well what the he.....

Doesnt work

access
> download site. Currently 3D Texture World has over 800+ Photo Textures,
> Digital Textures, and Seamless Textures. So what, you ask? Well the unique
> thing about 3D Texture World subscription is the ability to request
textures
> that you might need. Also all textures on the 3D Texture World
subscription
> site are royalty-free for commercial use. No more wondering if you can use
> texture without permission or trying to find who you need permission from.
> Your subscription entitles you to use it as you see fit (for personal or
> commercial use). The site is up update 2 to 4 times a month and has easy
> keyword searching for textures. Be sure to take a look at we have to
offer.
> http://www.3DtextureWorld.com , or www.TexturesToday.com

> 3DTW staff

1. Textures, Textures, Textures!

If you're looking for textures (and who isn't?) Safe Harbor would like
to point out the explosion of texture CDs now available through our web
site!

Seamless Textures 1, 2, and 3 from Marlin Studios are our bestsellers,
of course.  Roughly 300 textures on EACH CD with reasonable pricetags
make these must-haves for you library.  Don't forget that they include
bump maps!  A new gallery for CD #3 will be on our web site soon!

MatcoLand Seamless Textures Pack offers more than 300, 24-bit
512x512-pixel textures with matching bump-maps.  The best news is that
it costs less than $100!

Another new arrival is Paladin Studio's Real World Textures.  For less
than $40 (wow!) you get 100 photorealistic tilable outdoor textures
include rocks, wood, brick, and many more!

If you want to make your own textures, don't forget about Darktree
Textures, and Enzyme Shaders - perfect for creating complex textures.
When your surfaces are all done, paint your objects in 3D using the new
UView 2.1 software that's just arrived here.  We've also got MeshPaint
3D and Surface Suite Pro to help with the dirty work.

Safe Harbor is your COMPLETE source for 3D animation libraries, tools
and tutorials!  We look forward to your business.
Jeffrey D. Hoffman                     http://www.sharbor.com
Safe Harbor Computers
W226 N900 Eastmound Dr.                Call us:  800-544-6599
Waukesha, WI 53186                     Fax:      414-548-8130
"Save up to 75% on digital video, 3D, and graphics products."

2. does calibrator talk work on a sgi 320??

3. Textures, Textures, Textures

4. algorithm for realtime blob animation searching

5. Textures, Textures, Textures! And More Textures!!! Royalty-Free!

6. !*!How do you bill for animation?!*!

7. Textures, Textures, Textures! - all royalty-free!

8. SmartSaver 3.0 vs. SmartSaver Pro

9. POWER TEXTURE. POWER TEXTURE./ POWER TEXTURE ? POWER TEXTURE??

10. PSP TEXTURES 6 Marble Textures

11. SGI Performer and compressed textures (ARB texture compression)

12. textures and texture objects problem?