Plugin help files and fonts not loading!!

Plugin help files and fonts not loading!!

Post by Sergio Muci? » Wed, 14 Jan 1998 04:00:00

    Hi there. I own a legit copy of MAX 1.2, and Im having a little
problem with some files. Ive downloaded all the possible plugins I
could get my hands on from the net. Ive installed them, with no further
problems. Only that the help files wont load. When I open the
Help/plugins menu, I only get the Accom file! None of the plugin help
files Ive got on the help directory. And the same goes for fonts. Ive
downloaded some, but they wont show on the font selector under
create/spline/text. Ive checked my paths, and theyre ok. Is there
something I should do to my .ini file to get this to work properly? Any
help is appreciated. Thanx!!

    Sergio.

Plugin help files and fonts not loading!!

Post by smegg » Wed, 14 Jan 1998 04:00:00

In the plugin.ini file (Max root) you'll see a section [Help] Place the name
and path of your additional help files in here, use the existing one as an
example. Plugin help files don't normally get added to this file
automatically.

--
Smeggy
Better Smeg than dead!  :]

>    Hi there. I own a legit copy of MAX 1.2, and Im having a little
>problem with some files. Ive downloaded all the possible plugins I
>could get my hands on from the net. Ive installed them, with no further
>problems. Only that the help files wont load. When I open the
>Help/plugins menu, I only get the Accom file! None of the plugin help
>files Ive got on the help directory. And the same goes for fonts. Ive
>downloaded some, but they wont show on the font selector under
>create/spline/text. Ive checked my paths, and theyre ok. Is there
>something I should do to my .ini file to get this to work properly? Any
>help is appreciated. Thanx!!

>    Sergio.

1. Load Fonts Plugin Not Working

Hi Folks,

    I have riecently upgraded to NT as the opperating system for our LW
workstation. Since doing this I have found that the LOAD FONTS ( Part of
the TEXT.P ) plugin is no longer working. When I click on LOAD FONTS
nothing happens. I have checked the LWM.CFG and everthing looks fine,
including the path to the fonts. If anyone has any ideas about this I
would just love to hear them. In short HELP!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance,
--
Michael W. Towe
Chief editor and computer animator

2. My PSP Wallpapers

3. Load Fonts Plugin Not Working????

4. Help! Error 192 I've lost my hard disk...I've found it again!

5. Help: not enough memory [RAM] when loading Gif files

6. Teselado de Dirichlet

7. What plugin is this not loading in 7.5?

8. please help with system specs

9. Alais model not loading automatically in Amazon...using lizard plugin

10. FONTS NOT LOADED

11. * Adobe UI Font Not Loading *

12. Fonts not loading in PS6

13. Error! Adobe UI Font could not be loaded