Keep Me Honest, I'm writing my own SUCCESS story...

Keep Me Honest, I'm writing my own SUCCESS story...

Post by Zero Z. Batzell De » Thu, 06 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi folks,

I have a dream.  As a computer graphics and animation enthusiast with
unlimited enthusiasm, desire, raw talent, and the determination to succeed
beyond all else, I will see my dream become a reality.

I have lived an interesting life, perhaps no more interesting than anyone
else's, but for the first time in my life, I finally have 'focus'. I know
what it is I want to do and I am determined to do it.

I am boldly writing my own success story...figuratively and literally. I
hope that my thoughts and actions will be a source of inspiration to
others. Am I wrong in thinking this is possible?  I think not.

Although our personal definitions of "success" may very, everyone who ever
succeeded in becoming successful has a story to tell.  I invite you to
share your own with me so that I may share it with others. It is stories
such as these that inspire and fuel the creativity of others.

How many people like me did movies such as Aliens, E.T., Star Wars, or
Jurassic Park inspired?  It is the dreamers in our society, the Spielbergs,
the Lucas', the Hensons that have shaped the careers of countless
individuals. It is often the behind-the-scene stories about these common
individuals and their struggle to see a dream come true that are most
inspiring.

You don't have to be a Spielberg or a Lucas to be inspiring, however.  All
you have to be is a person with a dream and the determination to see that
dream become a reality no matter what.

I invite you to share your own success stories (in progress or not) with me
so that I may share them with others.  In turn, we can help bring focus to
some of these people's lives. People find it difficult to believe that one
common person can make a positive difference in other people's lives.
History shows that's a common misconception. It happens all the time. All
it takes is a guy with a dream and the determination to see that dream come
true.

The 3d ARK and "My Success Story -- A work in Progess" is at:
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Best Regards,

Zero Z. Batzell Dean   * 3D Artist/Animator, Web Designer

http://www.veryComputer.com/  <--This link will access all of these ZZBD sites:

3D ARK(tm), SCORCHERS(tm), MH3D: Tips, Tricks, and FAQs,
Zero's CHILL ENTERTAINMENT Home Page & Graphics Gallery

1. Keep Me Honest, I'm writing my own SUCCESS story...

[...]

http://scozone.com/3dark/

Best Regards,

Zero Z. Batzell Dean   Freelance 3D Artist/Animator, Web Designer

http://scozone.com  <--This link will access all of these ZZBD sites:

3D ARK(tm), SCORCHERS(tm), MH3D: Tips, Tricks, and FAQs,
Zero's CHILL ENTERTAINMENT Home Page & Graphics Gallery

2. porting opengl code to be a M$ screensaver?

3. Some problems with "ecXXXXXXX"

4. Turning GIFs into animation....

5. Reed-Solomon source please

6. SI Talent Bank Success Stories