Help

Post by Gregory J. Lavalle » Mon, 10 May 1999 04:00:00

Just starting with 3D studio max and I need somewhere to find out the
easy stuff before I even begin to understand what the hell y'all are
talking about.  Anyone know any good web tutorials/good books on max.
I know how to use Bryce 3D and enough of Ingini-D to speak of, but Max
is giving me trouble.
Thanks in advance.

Help

Go to http://www.3dcafe.com good place to start for tutorials.