So you've all bought the full version!! Cost!?

So you've all bought the full version!! Cost!?

Post by Tom Humphrey » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

Ok then, so there is no demo I can try out.

The alternative then must be to buy it!?

Whats the damage?

Cheers
Tom

Post by GrimRepoMa » Tue, 09 May 2000 04:00:00

> Ok then, so there is no demo I can try out.

> The alternative then must be to buy it!?

> Whats the damage?

full retail runs $3,500 but most dealers will discount that by quite a
bit.  If you are a student, you can get an educational license for
around $800.

Christian
--
http://www.3dluvr.com/chrigi

So you've all bought the full version!! Cost!?

Post by Damia » Tue, 09 May 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> > Whats the damage?

> full retail runs $3,500 but most dealers will discount that by quite a
> bit.  If you are a student, you can get an educational license for
> around $800.

... unless you're in Australia/NZ where for some godbeknown (and
godbegloried :) reason the educational license is about $150.
--
Later.. Damian    ICQ 7591965
Get paid to surf the web:  www.getpaidnz.cjb.net

1. Can't print - PSP6.02 (full bought version)

I am using PSP6.02 with WinXP Pro (2600).
When I try and print, I get this error message:
PSP encountered and error and needs to close.
Error signature. AppName: psp.exe AppVer: 6.0.02 ModName: psp.exe
ModVer: 6.0.0.2 Offset: 00127bb7

I would like to print - please help!
Cheers

--
To reply, replace au with za

2. sndblast...claystudio particles??

3. How costs Lightwave 5.0 Full Version ???

4. Windows 2000 independent displays

5. AutoFX bundle contains OEM versions of KPT filters, not full versions

6. ANNOUNCE: New version of Aqsis available for download.

7. Bought version 2.5, no version 3 shipped.

8. 3-D models needed

9. I'VE GOT 3DS VER 3-"What's an upgrade to MAX going to cost me?

10. How much aproximaly cost maya, education and full