CS: VRML export problems

Post by Simon Knebe » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:54:55

perhaps this is a well known problem, but I haven't found a solution yet:

I modelled a character in 3ds max and animated it with character studio.
After that, I exported it as a vrml97 file. When I look at my character
with a vrml viewer I can see my static character an a moving biped, but
the biped and my character mesh are no longer linked...

Has anyone of you perhaps had the same problem and knows how to get the
animated character exported as a proper vrml file?

thank you very much
Simon