Looking for a baseball player in 3ds

Post by Spudbo » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 04:12:30

I'm trying to locate a baseball batter, pitcher, and catcher in 3ds or dxf, or
a poser model that I could bend into a mess.

Anyone know where I might find at a reasonably low price.
Thanks

Looking for a baseball player in 3ds

Post by Martin Rowle » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:08:14

I just noticed on the Poser World site home page that they have
a baseball player depicted. Don't know exactly what they have
for baseball as I don't have a subscription to that site.

Martin