Australian SELLERS of 3DS 4 wanted.

Post by Boris Coppo » Tue, 20 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Are there any Australian ppl reading this group who might be
considering selling their 3DS4?

I'm in Brisbane and would like to acquire release 4 ... actually i'd
prefer MAX but that's WAY outa my league in price.

Let me know what you want.

Thanks,
        Boris

1. *** WANTED: 3DS v4.0 & 3DS MAX books ***

I know that there are many of the related books and I've even gotten
short descriptions about each one but I need a serious advice on which
materials to consider to buy exactly. I am no beginner but far from a
pro. Interested in special effects done in 3ds and complex techniques on
animation.
Thanks advance.

2. Systems Programmer - Animation Company

3. Warning about a Seller of Clip Art

4. "Automated" Web Page - Truncation of caption

5. Warning About Seller of Clip Art

6. I can't draw circles or arcs in PS4 ...... I'm new

7. CyberMaxx sellers

8. 3D Studio sellers

9. 3D Studio MAX 4.2 (TOP SELLERS)

10. ATTN: Game developers, re-sellers

11. Darren, are these people proper re-sellers?