A 3DSTUDIO DRIVER PROBLEM ???HELP ME!!!!

A 3DSTUDIO DRIVER PROBLEM ???HELP ME!!!!

Post by Aeropa » Sun, 25 May 1997 04:00:00

HI!

I have got a big problem about 3dstudio release 4 for D.O.S. (not windows)
I have installed this version and i configured the resolution with "3ds
vibcfg"
( a friend tell me it, i didn't know it!!)But the problem is that the 3ds
failure, don't start, and i can't work. A friend tell me i had to install
the drivers of my graphic target (S3 Trio 64V +). I see into the diskette
and i don't find nothing.

        Someone can help and give me the S3 trio 64V+ drivers for this 3dstufio
release???.
        I'm looking forward to receiving it!!

        Thank all.      AeropaU. (Send the answer to Email, not to news, please.)

A 3DSTUDIO DRIVER PROBLEM ???HELP ME!!!!

Post by Andreas Josefsso » Wed, 28 May 1997 04:00:00

Help ;-|

I'm doing a vrml world for navigation on a web site but ran into some
problems trying to make some fun stuff.

I've tried to export to VRML 2.0 with the plugin from Kinetrix but not
very successfully.

The only vrml helper objects that seems to work is LOD and TouchSensor (of
them that can have action triggers) and the touchsensor just plays
animations once even if they are looped in Max.....

Question:
 Has anyone out there made an successfully export with different triggers
 such as proximity and time sensors. And if so how.
 Or is it my browser that is stupid. I'm using netscape comunicator that
 shipps with Cosmo Player as a default vrml 1 & 2 plugin.

 Also is there something to do to make the lightning work properly.

Lots of questions
/Andreas

LTH/Helsingborg             web:www.hbg.lth.se/~andreas
Box 882
251 08 Helsingborg

1. Quadro4 drivers for 3DStudio?

Hello all,

I just got my new NVIDIA Quadro4 750 XGL and installed it with Nvidias
2.8.8.4 driver.
Is this the driver to use for 3DStudio VIZ3 and AutoCAD?

Im quite new to this but i have heard about Maxtreme. Exactly what is
Maxtreme?

Is it a driver or just a extra tool for 3DStudio. Should i use that instead
of Nvidias driver and
do i have to uninstall Nvidias driver first?

Im a bit confused, can someone please explaine this.Any help and
information is much appreciated.

Many thanks / Art

2. Modeler: Losing BG Image on reopen...

3. hercules Terminator driver for 3DStudio?

4. Tech Illustration on PC: AutoCad -> Framemaker

5. driver 3dstudio 4 and gloria sinergy

6. Animating maps

7. 3dstudio R4 drivers that supports a Diamond Fire GL 1000 PRO video card

8. Anyone using Radeon DDR card?

9. Diamond Stealth 3d 2000 3dstudio driver

10. pls help w/scanner/driver problem...

11. problems with graphic card drivers....please help

12. 3dstudio crack and serial. - 3dstudio.zip (1/1)

13. 3dstudio crack and serial. - 3dstudio.zip (0/1)