Centreing Image on Screen

Post by Gary » Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:32:25

Is there a command to put image into centre of screen?  When opening a
batch, some have the imade toolbar below the pshop bar at the top!!

Thanks

Gary

Centreing Image on Screen

Post by Farl » Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:44:13

> Is there a command to put image into centre of screen?

There's a technique, yes.

Quote:> When opening a
> batch, some have the imade toolbar below the pshop bar at the top!!

If you restate this so that you can be understood, I will try to help you.

--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon

The difference between the average man and the average chimpanzee is about
30 IQ points and some DNA. Are you blurring the line?

Centreing Image on Screen

Post by Warren Sarl » Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:26:33

Quote:> Is there a command to put image into centre of screen?  When opening a
> batch, some have the imade toolbar below the pshop bar at the top!!

If you want it dead center, hit the "f" key.
If you just want to be able to see the whole image, any of the following
will usually do:
Ctrl-0 (that's a zero; Macs have some similar key combination).
Double click on the hand tool.
Click on the zoom tool then on the "Fit on screen" button.

Centreing Image on Screen

Post by Gary » Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:25:40

Farlo, some of the pictures have the blue top line with the title and teh x
that closes the picture below the tool bar of photoshop.

Gary

Post by Farl » Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:46:11

> Farlo, some of the pictures have the blue top line with the title and
> teh x that closes the picture below the tool bar of photoshop.

You will see that bar on the smaller images, because they do not fill the
workspace area like the larger images will.

Unless you are doing screen captures, this should not be a problem.

Are you trying to center the contents of the images?

--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon

The difference between the average man and the average chimpanzee is
about 30 IQ points and some DNA. Are you blurring the line?

1. Wanted: Screen Saver that Displays Images

I am looking for a screen saver program that runs under plain DOS.  When
it blanks the screen, I would like it to display images (GIF or PICT, etc)
on the screen.  I have seen the program After Dark do this on a Mac,
and on MS-Windows, but haven't been able to find one for DOS.  If anyone
can point me in a direction I would appreciate it, especially if it's
PD.

What I am trying to do is scan images of my kids, and give the program
and images to my dad for Father's Day so he can put it on his computer.

Thanks,
  Kenton Gidewall

2. info-gnuplot-digest V1 #2113

3. GIF image size vs. logical screen size

4. PAINTING FROM THE ORIGINAL

5. How to render an image larger than screen?

6. Storing bitmap in database

7. Blue screen image processing

8. fish-eye image ?

9. taking screen image with GL

10. A MSDOS utility to load images onto the screen

11. What dpi do I scan image for screen?

12. Image to big for print screen

13. How to display image to screen once loaded from disk