Help W/cropping

Post by Mike/ToySoldi » Wed, 07 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Cropping may not be the proper term, but here's what I'd like to do.
Let's say I have a bunch of different images, maybe even different
formats and sizes.  I want to crop them in a uniform fashion, say...
300 wide by 200 high.  So, assuming the image is 350 X 210, can I
create some sort of "cookie cutter" mask  that I can mouse over the
image, find the best location, and then just click'n crop to the exact
desired format?

Mike
--

Help W/cropping

Post by Mark Rylande » Wed, 07 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Mike,

Double-click the cropping tool to bring up the cropping tool options box.

Check the box marked "Fixed Target Size"

Fill in the boxes to indicate the desired width and height in pixels. In
your example, 300 x 200.

This will crop off any extra image. And may resize the image if not used
right. Play around with it for awhile to get the right results.

- Mark

> Cropping may not be the proper term, but here's what I'd like to do.
> Let's say I have a bunch of different images, maybe even different
> formats and sizes.  I want to crop them in a uniform fashion, say...
> 300 wide by 200 high.  So, assuming the image is 350 X 210, can I
> create some sort of "cookie cutter" mask  that I can mouse over the
> image, find the best location, and then just click'n crop to the exact
> desired format?

> Mike
> --

  frawgboy.vcf
< 1K Download

1. FWB SCSI JackHammer on WS 9150 problem

Hello,

My company has a client with an AppleWorkgroup Server 9150.  Right now on
this unit they have 2 FWB SCSI Jackhammer nubus cards connected to (2)
17GB FWB Sledgehammer arrays.  We recently went in to install a third
JackHammer card attached to a third SledgeHammer array.  When 3 cards are
installed, no matter which card is assigned to be the third card, the
array attached to it cannot be seen.  Any help anyone could offer would be
greatly appreciated.

Joe

2. Animated gif

3. FWB SCSI JackHammer card on WS 9150 problem

4. Writing a Ray Tracer ...

5. Q840AV DTP/Video WS + SW 4 sale

6. ANNOUNCE: out-opts mailing list

7. NT4.0 SP5> on visualize 320 WS

8. Screen to OHD (Data General WS)

9. CALL FOR REPORTS ON IP / CV SOFTWARES ON WS

10. (Q)retouching B&Ws

11. take a look to my WS

12. PS with WinNT WS