Need 3D app for web pages

Post by Scott W. Spa » Fri, 13 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I would like to purchase a 3D graphics application to build web
graphics on a PC.  Any suggestions on what to buy?  My main criteria
is that I'd like something that has a good collection of third-party
books available.  Books like the "for dummies" series etc.  Any advise
would help.  Thanks.

Scott W. Spain

1. 3d anime web page needs comments :)

Hey everyone,
        I just revamped my web page, please check it out.
http//:www.throb.net/serg

There are some cool new Mission to Avalon animations, as well as some
other animations I have worked on in the past.
As always, questions and comments are welcome.

serg
--

          s e r g i o  r o s a s
         http//:www.throb.net/serg

2. Looking for transparent GIF creator util

3. need some 3d for your web page?

4. New and Improved page

5. need some good video game themed graphics for web pages

6. ANN: ElectricImage Amorphium Pro reviewed

7. Need Web page designers/artists

8. Looking for a graphic artist

9. Raytraces need for web page

10. Need graphics for a web page (Please help)

11. need a script for a web page

12. Graphics Web Page Recommendations Needed

13. Simple line needed to play a .mov file on a web page