Making GIFs in PS6?

Post by S Crawfor » Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:30:04

How do i make trnansparent gifs in ps6 ? they took away the gif89a option
in ps6 that enabled  you to easily  transform images into transparent
gif's by choosing colors you din wanted clear. what is the substitute
supposed to be in p6?  i know you can  get gif89a from the goodies foler
on the cd, but how do they expect you to do this task without gif89a?

Making GIFs in PS6?

Post by Rand » Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:43:33

> How do i make trnansparent gifs in ps6 ? they took away the gif89a option
> in ps6 that enabled  you to easily  transform images into transparent
> gif's by choosing colors you din wanted clear. what is the substitute
> supposed to be in p6?  i know you can  get gif89a from the goodies foler
> on the cd, but how do they expect you to do this task without gif89a?

Check your manual and help file.....

here is the answer

Save for Web

Randy

Making GIFs in PS6?

Post by Rand » Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:55:12

http://www.designsbymark.com/movies/transgifps60.html
--
Randy W.

> > How do i make trnansparent gifs in ps6 ? they took away the gif89a option
> > in ps6 that enabled  you to easily  transform images into transparent
> > gif's by choosing colors you din wanted clear. what is the substitute
> > supposed to be in p6?  i know you can  get gif89a from the goodies foler
> > on the cd, but how do they expect you to do this task without gif89a?

> Check your manual and help file.....

> here is the answer

> Save for Web

> Randy

1. How Do I Make Transparent GIFs in PS6 ?

They took away the GIF89a option in PS6 that enabled you to easily
transform images into transparent GIF's by choosing colors you wanted
clear. What is the substitute supposed to be in PS6?  I know you can get
GIF89a from the Goodies Folder on the CD, but how do they expect you to do
this task now?

2. normals!

3. Transparent GIFs in PS6

4. Advanced crosshatching/halftone question

5. PS6: Making new styles?

6. Help with animated NURBS

7. making square brushes in ps6.0

8. PS6 Tutorial on Making Collages?

9. ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS

10. Making GIFs

11. Making transperant GIFs ????