Auto align/Auto blend

Post by BJ » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 09:54:44

Is the auto align/auto blend tools in cs5 standard or do I need cs5 extended
?

Thanks
Bruce

Auto align/Auto blend

Post by Johan W. Elzeng » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:53:46

> Is the auto align/auto blend tools in cs5 standard or do I need cs5
> extended ?

These tools are also in the standard version.

--
Johan W. Elzenga, Editor/Photographer,  www.johanfoto.com

Auto align/Auto blend

Post by BJ » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:40:41

Thanks Johan.

Bruce

>> Is the auto align/auto blend tools in cs5 standard or do I need cs5
>> extended ?

> These tools are also in the standard version.

> --
> Johan W. Elzenga, Editor/Photographer,  www.johanfoto.com

1. Auto-crop and Auto-deskew

Hi,

I am going to write a program to automatically locate the objects on a
scanned 2D image, with a given background color of course, and do an
auto-deskew.

Unfortunately I have no idea where to start.  If anyone could give me URLs,
books, algorithm names or any other pointers, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Ingmar

2. Animation term help please?

3. Auto-Close or Auto-Join?

4. OpenGL patch for POV-Ray available

5. Auto-silhouette?

6. animating vehicles in PowerAnimator

7. auto. build 100 33% resized images

8. Auto-silhouette?

9. Auto detect and problems playing a Video CD

10. Auto F/X WebVise Totality Live Launch Event