PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

Post by Lenn » Wed, 22 Nov 1995 04:00:00

HELP!!!!

All of the sudden when trying to use my Kais power tools and Aldus
Gallery Effects on even the SMALLEST image it saya that It has
insufficent memory(RAM) to perform the operation. This started
happening all of the sudden with NO system changes made by myself.
I am running Photoshop 3.0.4 with win 95 and the updates to ensure
compatibility with 16 bit plugins. My Alien Skin filters seem to work
as do the Standard Photoshop filters

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!

Thanks in advance
Lenny Terenzi

PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

Post by gottl.. » Sat, 25 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Check your virtual memory and free disc space.  Then DEFRAG.

Paul Goettlich
dpi / Digital Photo Integration
Madison, CT, USA

Post by Daniel Bas » Thu, 30 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>HELP!!!!

>All of the sudden when trying to use my Kais power tools and Aldus
>Gallery Effects on even the SMALLEST image it saya that It has
>insufficent memory(RAM) to perform the operation. This started
>happening all of the sudden with NO system changes made by myself.
>I am running Photoshop 3.0.4 with win 95 and the updates to ensure
>compatibility with 16 bit plugins. My Alien Skin filters seem to work
>as do the Standard Photoshop filters

>PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!

>Thanks in advance
>Lenny Terenzi

Dear Lenny,

It sounds like you are running low on base memory... Your PC can only
handle simple rendering. What you should do is go into dos shell and
type "mem/c/p" Look for section on memory under 1mg. If it says that you
have less than 550k then edit you "config.sys" and "autoexec.bat". I am
not too sure 'bout win'95. Type Memmaker/batch at the dos prompt. If a
program works then let it do its thing(sorting out your memory). If it

reaction... hope it works
Daniel Bass

PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

Post by G& » Fri, 08 Dec 1995 04:00:00

*>HELP!!!!
*>
*>All of the sudden when trying to use my Kais power tools and Aldus
*>Gallery Effects on even the SMALLEST image it saya that It has
*>insufficent memory(RAM) to perform the operation. This started
*>happening all of the sudden with NO system changes made by myself.
*>I am running Photoshop 3.0.4 with win 95 and the updates to ensure
*>compatibility with 16 bit plugins. My Alien Skin filters seem to work
*>as do the Standard Photoshop filters
*>
*>PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!

I can help... BUY A MAC! ...Problem solved!
Glenn

1. Help Please,,,,Please Help

I have made a logo or image with corel, it looks fine when i look at it in
corel or any other program. But when i put it on my site, it looks blury
or the quality isnt that good. This happens when i look at the image
online.
Please Email Me if you can help.
Thank You
Cory

2. Cheap CAD Applications for Indy

3. PLEASE HELP ME -- Scratch Memory full -- PLEASE HELP!

4. Lightwave bones...

5. Looking For Help....Please - please-help.doc [1/1]

6. *************Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help************ Hardware lockup

7. Help help help.for newbie PLEASE

8. Help, Help please Help

9. Help me Help Me Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gifcon (please)

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!