New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

Post by tehan.. » Fri, 10 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi
I am relatively new to the world of digital art, but I am really e*d

and anxious to learn more.  Please check out some of my orignal
efforts.  Any and all critiques and comments will be much appreciated.
The address is:
http://www.veryComputer.com/~tehan_25
Thanks for your time
Tehan

New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

Post by Gary » Fri, 10 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I like your original looking stuff, like your 'Tube' image very much.  It is
a better
choice for your first page than the 'me too' landscape scene IMHO.
(thanks to that damn'ed canned landscape software, it's hard to get e*d
about
landscape scenes anymore)

Those copyright notices all over the place are very distracting and detract
from the
images.  The ones at the bottoms of the pages are offensive and unfriendly
sounding.

Are you a lawyer or something?
Do you have some kind of great fear that somebody is going to steal your
images?
I think you are looking at this the wrong way.  I believe you should
encourage
the use of your images at every opportunity until you have reached
professional
status.  Otherwise.. where have your works been published? ...uh, nowhere,
because I put big ugly "do not take this" signs all over them.

I suggest a very small name and email address on the images (subtle colors
of low contrast that don't draw the eye to them)

I liked your images and Pyramid AVI a lot.  Was the other image on the Movie
page
supposed to pull up a different AVI than Pyramid?  Both icon images pull up
the
same AVI.

Best wishes intended in all the above critiques.

GaryC

> Hi
> I am relatively new to the world of digital art, but I am really e*d

> and anxious to learn more.  Please check out some of my orignal
> efforts.  Any and all critiques and comments will be much appreciated.
> The address is:
> http://www.veryComputer.com/~tehan_25
> Thanks for your time
> Tehan

1. Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

Hi
I am relatively new to the world of digital art, but I am really excited

and anxious to learn more.  Please check out some of my orignal
efforts.  Any and all critiques and comments will be much appreciated.
The address is:
http://members.tripod.com/~tehan_25
Thanks for your time
Tehan

2. Encoding MPEGs

3. 32 vs 24 bit PixelFormat, Anyone have a clue?

4. Intersection of 3D Bodies

5. ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

6. New 3D digital art Gallery (surreal/abstract)

7. Invitation to new digital art gallery

8. Online art gallery and art resource