Need Win3.1 drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE

Post by Bill Fishe » Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:30:35

Need Win3.1 drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ
INSIDE
I have inherited a WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet with Serial Interface
for the IBM PC platform. I am absolutely desperate for drivers for this
device. The original drivers for this tablet are no longer available from
WACOM. Can anyone copy their Install Diskette and send it to me? I forgot to
mention that I need the drivers for my Win3.1 machine so I can use a lot of
software that I couldn't afford to upgrade (like Maple, Mathmatica, AutoCad,
PhotoShop v4, etc). It was cheaper to keep the old machine.

I'm leaving on business on this Thursday at Noon and will be gone for 9
days, returning on Feb 2nd. I'll be glad to reimburse you for your time and
trouble. If anyone can refer me to a website or BBS that might have these
drivers? Of course the original install diskette is what I would really
prefer.

Thank You,

132 Brookmeade Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15237-1710
Ph: 412-367-8996

Need Win3.1 drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE

Post by GSp » Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:04:18

Have you tried to run your application software under Windows 95 ?

Glenn

> Need Win3.1 drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ
> INSIDE
> I have inherited a WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet with Serial Interface
> for the IBM PC platform. I am absolutely desperate for drivers for this
> device. The original drivers for this tablet are no longer available from
> WACOM. Can anyone copy their Install Diskette and send it to me? I forgot
> mention that I need the drivers for my Win3.1 machine so I can use a lot
of
> software that I couldn't afford to upgrade (like Maple, Mathmatica,
AutoCad,
> PhotoShop v4, etc). It was cheaper to keep the old machine.

> I'm leaving on business on this Thursday at Noon and will be gone for 9
> days, returning on Feb 2nd. I'll be glad to reimburse you for your time
and
> trouble. If anyone can refer me to a website or BBS that might have these
> drivers? Of course the original install diskette is what I would really
> prefer.

> Thank You,

> 132 Brookmeade Dr
> Pittsburgh, PA 15237-1710
> Ph: 412-367-8996

Need Win3.1 drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE

Post by Mike Russel » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:24:20

Bill,

I looked on the box for my Artz II, and sure enought it came with a floppy
that included 3.1 drivers.  However a cursory search failed to turn it up.
I'll be happy to keep looking, but perhaps others who keep track of their
stuff better than I will be able to find it.

BTW, congrats on holding on to your old system - I still have an ancient
Macintosh that sees service every once in a while when I need a floppy read.

--
http://www.zocalo.net/~mgr
http://geigy.2y.net

1. Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE

Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE
I have inherited a WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet with Serial Interface
for the IBM PC platform. I am absolutely desperate for drivers for this
device. The original drivers for this tablet are no longer available from
WACOM. Can anyone copy their Install Diskette and send it to me?

I'm leaving on business on this Thursday at Noon and will be gone for 9
days, returning on Feb 2nd. I'll be glad to reimburse you for your time and
trouble. If anyone can refer me to a website or BBS that might have these
drivers? Of course the original install diskette is what I would really
prefer.

Thank You,

132 Brookmeade Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15237-1710
Ph: 412-367-8996

2. looking for a CNC Lathe machine

3. !! Need Win3.1 drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE !!

4. HELP: Need advice on graphics editing system purchase.

5. !!Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE!!

6. VB5 versus VB6

7. Using Wacom UD 0608-A on a PC

8. Which graphics tablet: Wacom UD or Summesketch FX

9. Wacom UD 12 X 12 Tablet question

10. Wacom UD drivers under Win95