Filter Problem in 4.01 Please help!

Post by Michael S. Woo » Tue, 16 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi my name is Mike.  I'm sort of a beginner user of Photoshop 4.01.

I have an issue with my filters that is quite baffling.  I pull down my
filters menu and under the [OTHER] selection menu I notice that I have
many more filters than will fit on my screen.  How do i get these in
other sub menus or how do I view these without shrinking my screen size
down below what I can see.

Please e-mail me and send a reply answer:

Thanks,
Mike

Filter Problem in 4.01 Please help!

Post by ck » Tue, 16 Jun 1998 04:00:00

The number of plugins dat photoshop can display is limited. However u can
use plugin manager to enable/disable plugins...either dat or use windows 98
which allows displaying marge number of plugins...

>Hi my name is Mike.  I'm sort of a beginner user of Photoshop 4.01.

>I have an issue with my filters that is quite baffling.  I pull down my
>filters menu and under the [OTHER] selection menu I notice that I have
>many more filters than will fit on my screen.  How do i get these in
>other sub menus or how do I view these without shrinking my screen size
>down below what I can see.

>Please e-mail me and send a reply answer:

>Thanks,
>Mike

Filter Problem in 4.01 Please help!

Post by Rony Maaya » Sun, 21 Jun 1998 04:00:00

U need a Pluginmanager. U can download it from:
http://www.netins.net/showcase/wolf359/adobepc.htm

--
Rony Maayan
Architect Painter

1. help Problems Pshop 4.01 on Pentium 266 help

I've just installed Photoshop 4.01 on my brand spanking Gateway G6 266
My problem is that the cursors don't change when I change tool - I start
drawing with the pencil then change to brush, it paints like a brush but
I've still got the pencil cursor, when I use control or Alt the cursor
still dose'nt change
Help Me please

2. A 3DSTUDIO DRIVER PROBLEM ???HELP ME!!!!

3. PLEASE NEED HELP WITH ALIEN BLACK BOX FILTER -- I BEG -- PLEASE PLEASE

4. 3D bundle--reduced!!!

5. Help Please (Filter Problem)

6. New prices for graphics software. HAHAHAHA!

7. Problem printing scanned image in 4.01